Old 25-04-2003, 11:32 PM
shannie

Default legal or illegal?

"Richard Roocroft" wrote in message

Have you seen what you've started ??!!

))))

Oh dear

Get Them Dug Up !!!!!

I simply could not do it without permission, I've been working on my flower
and shrub garden for over 15yrs if someone just stepped in a "took" my
plants without permission I'd be fair miffed.

If there's that many, you won't be there long taking just a few, but you
certainly will be preserving beautiful flowers for others to admire in
your garden.

They grow naturally in my own hedgerows, thats where I'd like to put them
should I go ahead, not for decoration but because I think it's such a shame
to lose them to building works.

For Heaven's Sake, save the plants from the Bulldozer !!

Regards to all green fingers.....

Roo.

--
Richard Roocroft