Old 28-07-2013, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Heavy Showers

"David Hill" wrote in message
Well here near Swansea Bay we are wondering where all this talked about
Rain is, we have had 3 short sharp showers so far today, hardly enough to
lay the dust, but certainly not enough for me to be able to forget about
watering the dahlias out the field.
The ground is still cracked and washing the car did nothing except a clean
place for the privet flowers to fall onto.
David

It rained so much yesterday evening that my bay window leaked.
I can't find out and neither can any builders how to cure it. I only know
that it has to be mega rain for it to happen.
It's quite a PITA as I have to put a plant trough on the back of
my settee and there was 2 inches of water in it this morning.