Old 29-07-2013, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Tiny pink moth ID please

On 2013-07-29 12:37:19 +0100, Spider said:

On 28/07/2013 23:25, Sacha wrote:
snipy
coral in colour than the photo shows.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93694401@N03/9386049499/
When that photo was taken it was on the highest part of our bedroom
ceiling, so about 2 or 3' above Ray's upstretched arms and he's about 6'
tall.

If it's any help, the spider near your wallpaper is Pholcus
phalangioides. Still don't recognise the moth. Sorry.

The spider is the most common one in this house. For some reason, they
really like it here! But Malcolm identified the moth as a Rosy Footman
- something I've always wanted. ;-)) We get lots of beautiful moths
here and I'm hopeless at knowing which is which. But while they're
rarely as colourful as their butterfly cousins, their markings are
often truly lovely.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com