Old 29-07-2013, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Wells well again!

On 2013-07-29 16:59:05 +0000, Muddymike said:

As mentioned last week my well pump packed up leaving me watering with
expensive metered mains water. All is well again now, a the replacement
pump arrived today and is now installed.
I would like to make mention of the excellent service I received from
Wiltec http://www.wiltec.info/ who supplied the new pump. I found it
listed on eBay but in reply to a question about its suitability they
sent me a link to it on their own website where I ordered it £20
cheaper than through eBay!

Mike

Glad to hear all is back in working order. It's no fun struggling with
watering unless Nature is doing it for you!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com