Old 29-07-2013, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RustyHinge RustyHinge is offline

Default Space filling ideas

On 29/07/13 14:31, wrote:
Baz wrote:
I bought a Hosta 'Patriot'in March or April, because I liked it's green and
white and it is now almost an ex-Hosta. I tend to neglect ornamental plants
for some unknown reason. Well, 50% is nearly stalks instead of leafs.
I am going to put some gravel around it right now.

The sacrifical slug plant this year seems to be the dark-leaved dahlia. :-/

A few jamjars buried to their brims with cheap beer in them would do a
better job. Thank Guinness that nice Mr. Cameron is junking his
intention of introducing a minimum unit price innit.

--
Rusty Hinge