Old 29-07-2013, 09:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Stirrings

In article ,
songbird wrote:

Farm1 wrote:

Well the weather is still cold but I notice that birds now have nesting
material in their beaks and when separating a rhubarb today, there are
faint
stirrings in the all sorts of things amongst the perennial veg.

Not too long now till Spring (I hope).

the dog days of winter?

songbird

Ack! Bite your tongue woman! I want to see red tomatoes first. Great,
heaping piles of red tomatoes of all sizes, garnishing the plates of
innumerable al fresco dinners. Then you'll get your turn ;O)

If it makes you feel any better, The grape harvest will start next
month, and I'm stacking this winter's firewood, now, or should be.
Gotta go!
--
Palestinian Child Detained
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSzH38jYcg