Old 29-07-2013, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Space filling ideas

Spider wrote:
I bought a Hosta 'Patriot'in March or April, because I liked it's green and
white and it is now almost an ex-Hosta. I tend to neglect ornamental plants
for some unknown reason. Well, 50% is nearly stalks instead of leafs.
I am going to put some gravel around it right now.

The sacrifical slug plant this year seems to be the dark-leaved dahlia. :-/

And my new Astrantia :~((. They haven't touched the older ones. New
ones are clearly much tastier.

More tender I expect. You can hardly blame them.