Old 30-07-2013, 09:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rain Radar

So does the netweather URL, but you have to (repeatedly)
turn the animation on/off.

The netweather URL also appears to indicate lightning,
but I've yet to assess the effectiveness.

On 30/07/13 09:04, 'Mike' wrote:
Thanks Tom I like that one as it shows the path of the rain. We have a massive rain cloud over us now!! Have to go to the Theatre in a minute, I guess it will be a dash from the car park!!

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message ...

On 30/07/13 07:44, 'Mike' wrote:
Some people may be interested

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=radar;sess=

Or the very similar, but with a slightly easier URL to remember
http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

I find them useful if I want to have a good guess
as to whether it will rain in the next hour or two.