Old 30-07-2013, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Aid to cut a small hedge straight

On 2013-07-30 08:02:42 +0100, Broadback said:

I have no eye, so my straight lines aren't. I try running string the
length of the hedge, but that does not work well, apart from anything
else I tend to keep cutting the string, also of course it bows in the
middle. Is there any way of ensuring I cut my mini hedge straight? I
have a laser level, but sadly that does not show up in the bright
outdoors. TIA

Don't bother. Go all Piet Oudolf and have a 'cloud' hedge!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com