Old 30-07-2013, 11:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rain Radar

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 11:12:38 +0100, Tom Gardner wrote:

Remember? That's what bookmarks are for! B-)

Oh, you lucky person, you've clearly only got one machine one location,
unlike me

No I regularly use two differnt PC's with different OS's, one of the
PC's has two profiles that I switch between. I also have a tablet and
a smart phone...

With javascript and adverts disabled, I can't zoom in

But at least you can see something and it's animated the other two
don't even display a static map.

--
Cheers
Dave.