Old 30-07-2013, 03:41 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Mike'[_4_] View Post
Thanks Tom I like that one as it shows the path of the rain. We have a
massive rain cloud over us now!! Have to go to the Theatre in a minute, I
guess it will be a dash from the car park!!

Mike

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message ...

On 30/07/13 07:44, 'Mike' wrote:
Some people may be interested

Weather Radar - Live UK Rainfall Radar - Netweather.tv

Or the very similar, but with a slightly easier URL to remember
Will it Rain Today? | Rain radar for the UK | Going to rain? | MeteoGroup

I find them useful if I want to have a good guess
as to whether it will rain in the next hour or two.
This one is also very useful as it cover the UK at 5min intervals, the whole of Europe at 15min intervals and will display lightning strikes as well so you can see where the thunder storms a

Rainradar UK | Rain radar for the UK and Europe - Will it rain on me today? - Rain fall UK