Old 31-07-2013, 01:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default squirrels, again

Gus wrote:
I love to having a garden and it is not about saving money, but it is a
fair amount of work and patience, and so frustrating when squirrels take
what I planted and nurtured. Fresh garden tomatoes are the best
vegetable there is. But alas my skills are not on par with the lowly
squirrel. I surrender to the little mammal with better gardening street
skills.

rat traps and peanuts are a effective combination.
make sure the birds can't see them tho...

songbird