Old 30-07-2013, 10:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I'm livid

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On Tuesday 30 July 2013 21:27 David Hill wrote in uk.rec.gardening:

On 30/07/2013 20:40, Christina Websell wrote:
The agreement was that my brother and I would share my land and the
crops, whether or not we grew them at home.

He's picked every pea and gone on holiday. I've tended the peas and
watered
them and I am more than annoyed. Peas are my favourite veg.
I half want to change the padlock. I might still do it as he seems
incapable of not filling it all up and asking me what I want to grow.
I'm more than ticked off.

Is it too much to ask that he liases with me about what to grow? Given
that it's my ground and it cost a whole lot of money, but that's not the
point.
He thinks he's going to get it when I die. He isn't.

I don't know why you are surprised at this, I seem to remember you going
on about him doing the same thing last year, and given the chance he
will do it again next year.
David

If that's the case, lock him out and tell him why. He is not trustworthy,
brother or not.

Let's just say I want to but he's my brother and it makes it difficult.