Old 31-07-2013, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] is offline

Default Plant now

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 12:33:14 +0100, Janet wrote:

In article , says...

Stephen Wolstenholme wrote in
:

I have vegetable bed that is clay soil. It hasn't been used for years.

Which vegetable can I plant in it at this time of year?

Steve

Depends how big the plot is.
I would sow some first early potatoes NOW, to harvest in Nov. or Dec.

iirc SW lives in Manchester, likely to have potatoes killed by frost
before then.

Janet

Actually I live about 10 miles South of Manchester in sunny, tropical
Cheshire

Steve

--
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus.