Old 31-07-2013, 08:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default cabbage

In article
songbird writes:

i'm just knocking them off onto the ground
or bottom leaves. i'm not sure how effective
that will be. perhaps much better to use sticky
tape or to brush them into soapy water. we'll
see how it goes.

I just roll them between finger and thumb as I pick them.
A little caterpiller juice never hurt anyone. (At least that's my hope.)

--
Drew Lawson | And to those who lack the courage