Old 01-08-2013, 01:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
Gus[_2_] Gus[_2_] is offline

Default squirrels, again

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
Frank writes:
Haven't the stink bugs made it to your area yet?
If not, you're in for a real treat.

We have them here in central NJ.

I don't mind them at all, but my only contact with them
is that I find 3 or 4 a year inside the house,
especially in the winter.

I pick them up and put them outside but don't crush them.

I've read that the problem is that you can see a LOT of them.
I haven't experienced that.

--

I get an occasional black beetle in my basement, they seem to be just
passing through and generally don't seem to be a bother. Haven't seen

The worse bug problem to have is bedbugs. I would not wish those on my
worse enemy. What a f***ing nightmare.