Old 01-08-2013, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default I'm livid

On 2013-08-01 10:56:12 +0100, Martin said:

On Thu, 01 Aug 2013 09:51:42 GMT, Baz wrote:

"Let It Be" wrote in news:ktbfpm$qjc$1@dont-
email.me:

Tahiri wrote:
"
Is it too much to ask that he liases with me about what to grow? Given
that it's my ground and it cost a whole lot of money, but
that's not the point.

Next year two lots of peas, clearly labelled His and Hers!

Then he'll have double the crop for no effort on his part. ROTFL

Then, and only then, write a letter saying "you are taking the peas now"
Of course you will have to write it in a foreign accent.

That would be a grave thing to do, perhaps warranted by the acute
situation

Very good!
--

Sacha