Old 01-08-2013, 06:57 PM posted to triangle.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Is Anybody Out There......

Hod did your gardens go this summer? I did fairly well but it was no banner year for zucchini, yellow and cucumbers. I have round 2 started now and am crossing my fingers. In good news some of the winter squash that I didn't think even germinated produced a few. The peppers are the best I have ever grown. I tried using Epsom Salts and am very impressed.
The electric fence I put around the Rose Garden was also a huge success. I have had some beautiful roses and they will produce until October usually.
Would love to hear from fellow local gardeners !

MJ