Old 01-08-2013, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Frog-less pond

G Harman wrote ((SNIP))

* Found a froglet on the seat of the indoors upstairs Loo many years
ago on our farm. It's still a mystery how it got there,the water did
come from a well but it seems unlikely it got through the Lister Pump
and a ball valve. The gauze filter on the intake had fallen off
though.

I'm not so sure, a few years ago the large filter for our Koi pond was
awash with tadpoles, it has a tight fitting heavy lid so the only way they
could have got there is through the pump.

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.