Old 03-08-2013, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] is offline

Default French Beans

On 3 Aug 2013 15:21:06 GMT, Victoria Conlan wrote:

Martin wrote:
I've seen one honey bee and two wasps. Only one of the two wasps is
still alive the other one committed suicide by crawling into an open
tin of beer and drowning. We've never seen so many bumble bees in our
garden as we have this year.

I've not seen a single wasp this year, although Nick says he's had
a wasp invasion of one of his hives, so they are definitely around

There's a wasp buzzing around my glass of water but it's the only one
I've seen this year. These were hundreds of bees around my garden
earlier in the year.

Steve