Old 03-08-2013, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Birthday

On Sat, 03 Aug 2013 15:00:18 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

On 03/08/2013 13:53, Pam Moore wrote:
Belated greetings from K E Y N S H A M, David.

Pam in Bristol

Thanks Pam.
Seeing KEYNSHAM spelled out like that reminded me of Horace Batchelors
Infra-Draw Method for the football pools advertised on Radio Luxenbourg.
David

yes that's why I did it. You have to be OLD to know about him. At one
time when I gave out my address over the phone if someone said "I know
how to spell that" I replied "you're giving away your age". It doesn't
happen now. They've just done a play about him but I didn't go.

Pam in Bristol