Old 04-08-2013, 01:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
Hench Hench is offline

Default Moving Lilies, when and how...

I think they are Tiger lilies or Oriental lilies. Grow in bushes, seem
to like shade to part-shade, they grow grow grow.

Seem hardy enuf to move now. I want to move the bushes to under some
rose of sharon trees. But I have stray clusters of different
varieties/colours. Can I dig up the strays and put them in one or two
big holes. Will the different varieties/colours fight with each other?
Prefer to do it now (early August) because of furthur yardwork that
needs to be done.

Zone 5a/5b border. Ontario Canuckistan.