Old 04-08-2013, 12:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT how much USA peeps are different

On 04/08/13 10:36, wrote:

I recommend also looking at Al Jazeera. Russia Today is pretty
dire, but occasionally contains things about the UK that the people
ruining the country would rather keep quiet (and, yes, I always
cross-check such things).

Is RT any better in that respect than Private Eye?

I have a distant relative living in San Diego that
now uses Al Jazeera almost exclusively for TV news.
I haven't gone that far, but I might be converted -
provided I don't want any info about Quatar, of course.