Old 04-08-2013, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Sad news

""But I am determined to get better,""

Kathy that is the best bit of medicine that anyone can give you. I don't do
'ill' and the nurses told me when I had my quadruple heart by-pass that with
that sort of philosophy then recovery is faster. I certainly proved them
right.

Keep your faith in yourself. You are stronger than anything said on these
columns/forums/newsgroup.

Best wishes and hurry up back to gardening.

Mike

"Kathleen Mcintosh" wrote in message ...

Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a serious
illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a complete
mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's it at the
moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things in containers :}

--
Kathy