Old 05-08-2013, 09:05 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Looking for a garden statue of Christopher Robin and Pooh bear

wrote:
On Friday, June 25, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Cathy Kirby wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a garden statue of Christopher Robin and Pooh.
This statue was listed on the Disney online catalog, but has become
unavailable. Christopher Robin is sitting cross-legged, reading a
book and he is holding Pooh. This looks exactly like my little boy
when he holds his Pooh bear. Does anyone have this statue for sale
or do you have any ideas where I can find it?

Thanks so much,
Cathy

I wish I could help. I've been looking for the same statue for 18
years. i saw it in Good Catalogue Company of 1999.

Cheryl

I have been looking for the one of the naked boy who is a built-in fountain
piddling into a pond . Very stylish in pink fibreglass. It had some
problems with the fountain getting blocked that could only be remedied by
the use of a length of wire and much vaseline but no matter - it is the art
that counts.

There was also a companion piece of a bloke in a black soutane watching from
behind a bush that was popular in some circles.

David