Old 05-08-2013, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Sad news

Pam Moore wrote in
news
On Sun, 4 Aug 2013 16:05:35 +0100, "Kathleen Mcintosh"
wrote:

Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a
serious illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a
complete mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's
it at the moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things
in containers :}

Determination to beat it is better than any medicine, tho the two can
work together. Good luck.

Pam in Bristol

Good luck from me too.
Baz