Old 05-08-2013, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Early autumn

"Sacha" wrote

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that things seem to be galloping
into flower, going over and almost getting ready for autumn? With a few
things it feels almost like a 'blink and you'll miss it' flowering period!
I remember that when we were discussing the cold spring, someone said they
thought this might happen.

Certainly some of our maincrop potatoes are looking like they are going over
which is a month early at least. Very strange considering they have been
well watered and other maincrops appear to be still growing well, lush
green. Our Kestrels also went over some weeks ago which is not usual. And
it's not Blight before you all mention it.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.