Old 06-08-2013, 10:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Early autumn

On 2013-08-05 20:30:13 +0100, kay said:

Sacha;989226 Wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else feel that things seem to be galloping

into flower, going over and almost getting ready for autumn? With a
few things it feels almost like a 'blink and you'll miss it' flowering
period! I remember that when we were discussing the cold spring,
someone said they thought this might happen.

My Cyclamen hederifolium are flowering. It's officially autumn.

Oh heavens! That IS serious!

It definitely has an autumn feel this morning, after a big
thunderstorm last night terminated the heat wave.

Same here - and the air has that scent to it, too. Oh dear, it IS too
early! Some of the family are off to Cornwall today and the sun is out
with some white fluffy clouds, so I do hope it stays sunny for them.
The excitement is way ott!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com