Old 06-08-2013, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Rose Problem

Phone call from friend this morning reveals that it is
now exhibiting Black Spot. It look as though perhaps I
saw it just before it came out on spots!

In article -
september.org, says...

A friend has a problem with roses that live in large
pots outside the front door, next to a busy road.

For years they have flowered strongly, but this year a
lot of the leaves have turnedbrown and dry on the
outside, yellow in the middle, but remained green on
the central vein.

They are only very small leaves, and I did not have a
camera when I saw them. Not been able to find anything
similar by googling so far, so any one any ideas
please?

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales