Old 07-08-2013, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
News[_2_] News[_2_] is offline

Default Ping Sacha

On 2013-08-05 11:46:49 +0100, News said:

Usenet is in effect, a 'many to many' service - not a private
messaging service.

So kill file us both and start contributing some garden talk of your
own. Simples.

Just because I make a comment on usenet etiquette doesn't mean I need to
kill file you.

And I don't need your invitation or advice regarding making a gardening
post - I'll do so when I've got something to say, rather than just to
fill up space.

You seem to be the ones with bees up your backsides over a pretty
reasonable comment on usenet etiquette. Rather than just giving an
eplanation, you had to become all defensive (and particularly in David's
case, launch ad hominem attacks).