Old 07-08-2013, 10:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathleen Mcintosh Kathleen Mcintosh is offline

Default Sad news

On 2013-08-04 15:05:35 +0000, Kathleen Mcintosh said:

Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a
serious illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a
complete mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's
it at the moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things
in containers :}

Sorry to hear that, Kathy and I hope you recovery swiftly and
completely.

Thank you Sacha. I find out about any recovery on the 20th.

If you feel able to, or wish to, I hope you'll let us all know how you go
on. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thank you, much appreciated. I'll keep you informed.

--
Kathy