Old 10-08-2013, 07:27 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Dark foliage

songbird wrote:
David Hare-Scott wrote:
This application of complexity theory is not universally accepted.
No matter the point that I was trying to make, that the outcomes of
evolution are limited by the availablity of pathways from the
previous situation to a new one remains. Whether this postulated
mechanism opens up more pathways that permit greater leaps from one
state to another remains to be seen, as does how often it might
occur.

well now that there is an active designer in the house
the game will significantly change... already it has
begun and we're only in the few slivers of time in
terms of the past and how long things have gone before.

i would love to be able to sleep for five hundred or
a thousand years and be able to come back and see what
has happened.

songbird

I don't understand what you are saying. Could you be more explicit?