Old 10-08-2013, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
indigo indigo is offline

Default Recycle

"Jake" wrote
On Fri, 9 Aug 2013 13:57:00 +0100, "Indigo"
wrote:

Why there can't be ONE national system for goodness sake, beats me -
then we'd all know where we are.

It's called "the free market". [...]

Seems to be more like a free-for-all market, and a right royal
nationwide muddle into the bargain. grumble

But I wonder can those more intelligent than I interpret "Please
squash plastic bottles before retightening the lid so they take up
less space. Please remove all bottle tops before placing in the
recycling bag."

Er...

Put the right lid in,
The right lid out,
In-out, in-out
Shake it all about.
Stick it in the bag and then you turn around,
And that's what it's all about.

--
Sue