Old 10-08-2013, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default ping David Poole

On 2013-08-10 16:41:30 +0100, Dave Poole said:

Sacha,
I brought several Begonias over for the nursery to try:

'Little Brother Montgomery' - Maple like, silvered leaves pinkish when
young, ageing to silver and maroon.
'Connee Boswell' - Large, maple-like silver-pink leaves. larger than LBM
'Benitochiba' - Interestingly divided, metallic, silvery purple leaves
and pewter veins.
grandis 'Sapporo' - Coppery red young growths, taller than grandis
proper and coppery leaf undersides.

Thanks, David. I'll make sure he's got those names firmly fixed on the
last two. And I'll keep a copy of this post, too. He gets very
irritable when other people go into the prop. house and move things
around, especially if labels get knocked off!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com