Old 12-08-2013, 11:25 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Black Rose

thomaspoul wrote:
Hello members...
How are you all ???
What are the basic requirement for growing the black rose at home...
Please help me...

The rose experts may correct me here but I don't think there is such a thing
as a genuine black rose.

Which leads us to the question do you want instructions on how to fake one
or are you actually enquiring about the availablity of ladies in black
leather pants carrying whips? If the second this is the wrong group.

David