Old 12-08-2013, 11:31 PM
Doctor1983 Doctor1983 is offline
Registered User

Default Bark Chips And Planting

Hi Guys,

Wanted some advice. Im new to the forum. I decided to grow some rose trees in containers. A work colleague told me it would be a good idea to place some bark chips at the bottom of the container, followed by covering of soil upto a third and then the transfer of the rose tree followed by a further covering with soil over the base of the stem of the rose tree.. My question is wether the bottom layer being some bark chips is a good idea or not?? Many thanks in advance..