Old 13-08-2013, 04:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default What is this thing?

The lady across the street gave it to me years ago. It looked like a
spiky green snake. After a year, it was twice as long but otherwise the
same. I asked if it would do anything else. She assured me it would do
stuff. Sure enough, it started branching and now it blooms fairly often.
She didn't tell me what it was and I doubt that she knew. She probably
thought it was some kind of cactus, but the flowers say otherwise. She
has now moved away, so I can't ask anyway. (two pictures attached)

Steve

Attached Thumbnails
What is this thing?-plant.jpg   What is this thing?-plant2.jpg