Old 13-08-2013, 03:23 PM
oxtonyxo oxtonyxo is offline
Registered User

Default Help Required - Weeding

Hi All,

This may be a little long winded, but please hear me out.
I am currently studying a Bachelors Degree in engineering with the Open University, as part of this i am require to under take a design project.
for my design project i have been looking at innovative ways of weeding. To help me understand the needs of the weeder would all of the gardeners that read this please under take a survey via the below link? Please note this is not spam and is a genuine request.

A Gardeners Problems Survey

Thanks
Tony