Old 14-08-2013, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Rain tonight

On 2013-08-13 23:16:52 +0100, Sacha said:

Would be nice, if anyone influential happens to read this. It's
ridiculously dry here! We've had lowering grey/black clouds on several
evenings but not a drop of the hard stuff. Ray dug down several inches
yesterday to plant a large Hedychium and says there wasn't a drop of
moisture to be seen. I crossed the River Dart today at Staverton
Bridge and it's lower than I've ever seen it, a very few inches at most
and there was a large flock of Canada Geese there, too.

Goodness! Someone was listening! We woke up to a lightly damp ground
this morning but now the rain is falling steadily and finely. A couple
of days of this will be very welcome, maybe even a couple more!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com