Old 14-08-2013, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] is offline

Default HUGE Caterpillar! ID ?

On Wed, 14 Aug 2013 15:46:40 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Well, let's hope he finds all those. Nightshade would be in the potato
family, wouldn't it? The Solanaceae? And the other two are Asteraceae,
so those must be the preferred food for that caterpillar, presumably.

The one I had preferred deadly night shade leaves. Mum played hell
with me for just picking the leaves. That's were the best caterpillars
lived!

Steve