Old 14-08-2013, 10:58 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Gardening Tips

thomaspoul wrote:
Hello members...
How are you all ???
I want some tips for enhancement of my roof top garden...
Please help me and give your suggestions...

Perhaps if you took any notice of all the questions that you have been asked
about your previous posts (that you haven't answered) we would be able to
help you with this one.

In case you don't get it yet, you never supply enough information to allow a
sensible reply. We can only help those who make the effort to help
themselves.

David