Old 15-08-2013, 02:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Dark foliage

Billy wrote:
Ah yes, in that great rising up morning, bye and bye, when we know
everything, then nothing will be too hard for humanity to fix. It will
be wonderful.

In the meantime, we walk in the dark, barking our shins on coffee
tables, and running into walls.

well then tell me, what would you do knowing that in
some number of years the planet earth, the sun and most
of the local system will be gone or uninhabitable?

do you think that we are stuck on this planet forever
without recourse?

Mr. Fukuoka and his natural farming would say that
we are not meant to know nature, that science is
useless, that nature is perfect, etc. to be happy is
to be a farmer and doing as little as possible.
which is a nice way to go for some, but others like
to engineer and design and tinker. why is the way
of the tinker outlawed in nature?

yes, i know that only so much can be changed at a
time if nature is to continue in some forms and still
be able to function. i'm not talking about obliterating
nature or any species that currently exist. i just
wonder where those concerned about nature and sustainable
agriculture can find some common ground with the makers
and designers.

anyways, those are the thoughts of today...

in other news, got some of the turnip seeds and
buckwheat seeds scattered and watered in. starting
also to get tomatoes turning color. the weather this
week is forecast sunny, sunny, sunny and getting
warmer. so we'll have a chance of it. will have
to water.

cheers,

songbird