Old 15-08-2013, 06:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Help Required - Weeding

On 8/13/2013 10:23 AM, oxtonyxo wrote:
Hi All,

This may be a little long winded, but please hear me out.
I am currently studying a Bachelors Degree in engineering with the Open
University, as part of this i am require to under take a design
project.
for my design project i have been looking at innovative ways of weeding.
To help me understand the needs of the weeder would all of the gardeners
that read this please under take a survey via the below link? Please
note this is not spam and is a genuine request.

'A Gardeners Problems Survey' (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2SSTFDV)

Thanks
Tony

Do I ever hate surveys and refuse to do them?
Don't waste your time here.