Old 15-08-2013, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Query for David Hill

On 2013-08-15 22:28:35 +0100, David Hill said:

On 15/08/2013 22:15, Janet wrote:
If you are so worried why did you send this to urg and not directly to
Sacha as this is intended only for her?

Because I don't know her email address; she uses a munged one on
group.

And you don't use the same sort of munged one?

The nursery site is in my sig.file and that gives an email address
which ensures emails will reach me, as those who have used it know.
All emails may be read by others which might, of course, deter the
malicious. I'm really not interested in Janet or her nonsense. It's a
vendetta against me, of her making and for her own reasons to which
she's welcome. Discussing Dahlias could hardly be more on topic for a
gardening group, and discussing them with an expert, such as yourself,
makes us lucky to have that chance, which is all that actually matters
in this issue.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com