Old 20-08-2013, 06:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Has anyone done SPAMMING using garbage bags and laundry baskets?

wrote:
Container gardening and bag gardens are getting really popular
nowadays.
www.gardenbags.net On Tuesday, May 28, 2002 8:40:05 PM
UTC+1, MrsBuffer wrote:
My backyard is really lousy with rocks and stuff, so instead of
messing with the lousy dirt I am considering buying some cheap
laundry baskets, lining them with black plastic garbage bags,
punching a few holes in them for drainage and filling them with
fortified potting soil (on sale at Home Depot for $2.97/50 lb bag.

Tomatoes will go in two baskets, and potatoes in the other.

How many potatoes can I grow in this bag (I figure the large
lawn/leaf bag)?

SPAMMERS are SO DUMB. Why are they always so blatently obvious when they pick an
11 year old post to SPAM their obviously failing business?