Old 21-08-2013, 02:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gus[_2_] Gus[_2_] is offline

Default cucumber ideas? I got one tomato this summer, at least it was a good one

I got a prize tomato the other day. Was afraid the squirrel would get it
but it was kind of hidden and it did not get it and I tempted fate and
let it ripen on the vine. I do find a tomato remnant now and then from
the squirrel, but there are still some more forming getting close to
full grown. Hopefully, I will get a few more... Cucumber plant is going
insane. I have three in the fridge and there are a bunch more coming due
soon. Other than salads and slices on sandwiches, I don't know what to
do with them all. I like them as slices for a snack once in a while. I
used to do that at work. Good with some salsa and/or hummus on them.