Old 27-08-2013, 12:18 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Picking (Bell) Peppers

Higgs Boson wrote:
On Sunday, August 25, 2013 6:32:19 PM UTC-7, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Higgs Boson wrote:

So, thanks y'all. It's a little late, even here, to start from
seed,

but next year, if I'm spared, I'll plant a whole row.

Peppers grow well in So Cal... peppers like hot weather and you have

long growing season. You just need to decide what to do with a huge

crop.

My late mother used to make dynamite Hungarian stuffed peppers.
(Wipes mouth)

HB

I have never had to resort to that, normally you can harvest them with a
knife.