Old 05-09-2013, 09:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
j[_2_] j[_2_] is offline

Default Bush and Butterfly ID

I'd like an ID on a bush and perhaps the butterfly feeding on it.

The bush has green spherical flowers with white pistils that radiate off
in all directions, an 1 1/2 inch across or so. It grows either in swampy
or submerged ground and can be over 5' wide and just as tall. This
particular butterfly is very common.

I have 27 megs of 640x360 mp4 video (~1 min 45 sec) taken at Lake
Allatoona a few weeks ago (NW of Atlanta, GA) he

http://thelimit.biz/video/Butterfly_Feeding_640.mp4

I've accumulated quite a bit of insect video by chance and I'm starting
to edit it down. Where can I find insect IDs? Who might be interested in
such stuff?

Cheers,
Jeff