Old 07-09-2013, 01:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Tomato plant with no Tomatoes

In article ,
" wrote:

On Wednesday, September 4, 2013 1:41:05 PM UTC-4, Billy wrote:
In article ,

" wrote:

I have flowers in 2 different sets but no tomatoes. What is the deal? I
do

not believe it is a pollenation problem.

MJ

Cool summer? My first tomatoes came from 5 gal. pots.

--

Palestinian Child Detained

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSzH38jYcg

Remember Rachel Corrie

http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.

These are in hydroponic pots and TODAY I discovered 4 tomatoes. Yea !!
I guess I forgot the first thing to learn in gardening is to be patient.
MJ

Be careful not to give them too much water, and dilute the tomato
experience.