Old 07-09-2013, 12:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default Plants Growth

"Derald" wrote in message
news
"Farm1" wrote:

Or alternativley just remember that he/she/it is a serial pest and not
bother to read any of his/her/its posts.

What a unique concept; do you actually know someone who can do
that? ha!

Yes. Me.

My personal stumbling block is reading threads that start with
followups from people whom I regularly read.

I do that too. If the regulars (who I do always read) hadn't responded to
the troll, I'd have never read the troll's posts.

Sometimes there is
information to be found in them but, mostly, they're just reassurances
to some twit that he/she is, indeed, so.

Yep. So how 'bout trying my method? If none of the regulars such as
yoursefl and David et al. bother to respond to the troll, we won't have to
read him/her/it.